Saturday, May 9, 2009

Recently

I didn’t write the diary recently, because I have caught cold since last week, so that I lay in bed almost golden week. But I had pleasure only one day. I got well condition, so I had a barbecue with my friends and my seniors in riverbank at shirakawa under the kokai bridge that day. I was glad that there were I saw my seniors for the first time in a long time. Therefore I enjoyed that day.

I was writing report in library after school yesterday. I invited for my senior then, so that my senior, my junior and I went to bedrock bath after my report finished. The bedrock bath is lie down on a stone, and it is bathing method to warm a body. I was sweating all over in there, so that I was comfortable. I want to go to there again.

I still don’t cure the cold complete. I have a bad cough yet. Therefore I want to cure soon, and I have many reports and assignments. I have to do it, and I want to finish it soon!!

2596 words

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Kumi
    Take care of yourself!
    When I got a cold, i slept a lot.

    Maiko

    ReplyDelete