Thursday, October 8, 2009

Vacation

I will write about speaking class in October 5. Our topic was vacation, so we talked about summer vacation.

Taka went to Amakusa with her friends in August. She had a barbecue and shot off fire works on the beach. I went to Amakusa too, and I stayed overnight there with my club members. She usually did housework during summer vacation.

Hiroaki went to Osaka with his friends in August. He stayed five days there, and he went to Universal Studio, he did the shopping, and walked and ate, so he ate a lot of Kushikatsu. He worked cram school everyday during summer vacation. He taught math and English for junior high school student and high school student.

Hikari went to America with her friends. She went to Los Angeles and Disney Land. She looked like enjoyed. I want to go to America someday.

Everyone enjoyed summer vacation.

148 words

No comments:

Post a Comment