Sunday, October 4, 2009

The City Parade

The city parade took place yesterday. The portable shrine made a hawk in this year. The costume imaged bandit and made it. I was the costume group, so I made the costumes, and we prepared for the city parade until now.

We assembled at the school before am 6:00 that day, so I went out home at am 5:00. I dressed the costume to friends, seniors and junior, so I was busy, and began opening ceremony in a flash. Our turn was last, so slow. At first, we went to the Shirakawa park. And we carried a portable shrine in there, and we left there for downtown. I was glad and move, because we made hard the costumes of about 65 people since August. It was very hard, but I enjoyed make the costume with my friends, my seniors and my juniors. Other club’s costumes were cute!! However my club’s costumes, president and vice president were very cool!!

We held end the parade off with a drinking party that night. The sophomore presided from that party every year in our club. Third years retire when the Takuma festival finish, so there are that third years is in the club few one month. I sad that third years are retire. However this during the one month is very hard for preparation of Takuma festival, so I want to make memories with them.

I walked and tired, but I enjoyed the city parade with my club members. I could make the memory yesterday. I want to take a prize of the costume and the portable shrine this year. And I was glad that I joined the costume group, and I could work with my friends, my seniors and my juniors.

288 words

No comments:

Post a Comment