Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Firework in Tamana

The festival took place in Tamana on August 7. Firework is very beautiful every year in the festival of Tamana. I was going to go to the festival with my local friend, but she couldn’t go with me, because she had work. Therefore I went there with my club’s friends.

We went to festival place, and we bought some foods at first. There were a lot of people there. We were looking for the place where we can watch firework. I saw many friends then. We sat there, and while we were eating it as we watched firework. We watched fireworks near, so the fireworks were edge, were big and were very beautiful. We bought shaved ices with syrup on the top after fireworks finished. We saw my club’s seniors when we were eating. We took the picture together then, and we came home.


My friends stayed at my home. They came at my home for the first time. We looked a lot of pictures and we talked about many things. Then it was morning when we noticed it. My friends are very kind, fun to be with and cute. They are important friends for me. I had good days with them. I want to go to watch the firework, and I want to hang out with them.
218 words

No comments:

Post a Comment