Monday, August 10, 2009

Summer vacation!!

There was a camp of my club at Amakusa for three days last week. I had something to do in the first day, so I took part in the camp from the second day. My friend and I went there with my seniors. We went to Shiraturuhama in Amakusa. There was a long way from the Kumamoto city, and it took about four hours by car. However, it was a fine day and the sea was very beautiful when we arrived there.

I played volleyball with my friends, seniors and juniors on the beach, and I swam with them in the sea. We prepared for a barbecue afterward, and we had a barbecue on the beach. It was so delicious. After that we shot off to display fireworks, sparkling fireworks and so on there. And the stars were so beautiful at night. I had a good time.

Next day, we got up early that morning. The sea of the morning was the most beautiful. We clean the room where we stayed. We took the pictures on the beach everyone afterward, and we came back.


I enjoyed the camp. The sea was very beautiful, and I spent good days with my club member, so I want to go to Amakusa with them again.

212 words

No comments:

Post a Comment