Wednesday, August 26, 2009

BR 2-01: CORDUROY Writes a Letter

I read the book CORDUROY Writes a Letter. I like the Corduroy book series, because Corduroy is cute, and he is good friend with Lisa.

Lisa noticed that the cookie that she buys in the bakery on every Saturday is something different, so her mother suggests that Lisa write letter to the bakery. Lisa was going to write a letter, but she thought that the bakery owner might not listen to me, so she didn’t write a letter for the bakery owner. Corduroy thought that maybe I can write a letter then, and he wrote a letter for her. The next Saturday Lisa and Corduroy picked up the cookies, and the cookies changed.

After that, Lisa thought that she writes a letter about she noticed things, but she is too afraid to write a letter. However, Corduroy isn’t. He wrote a letter for her. So Lisa thought I should write a letter when I have something to say. And she wrote a letter for her favorite radio program. She made a request for her and Corduroy favorite song. The following week, their favorite song began to play in the radio, and they were glad.

Corduroy writes the letter for Lisa, so I think he is very kind. I read this book, and I thought that it was important to tell my mind.

222 words

No comments:

Post a Comment