Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Who Are You?

I will write about speaking class. We are by way of being foreigner, and we introduce ourself.

My name is Mary. I’m from Los Angeles, America. My new job is ship captain. I like painting, so I often paint the sea from the ship. I hate cold weather. I like the summer.

Cathy is from Canada, and 22 years old. Her hobby is football. She hates insects. Her new job is pilot of airplane.

Polly is fashion designer. She likes Judo, and she has the black belt.

Catrina is sports coach. She is from Berlin, Germany. Her hobby is driving. She hates birds.

Michelle is sports coach, too. She teaches tennis. She is from France, and 23 years old. Her hobby is driving, and she hates insects. She got married, and she has a husband, two daughters and a son.

Sarry is police. Her hobby is sewing, so she is good at make animal toys. She hates scuba, so she can’t swim.

Mary is doctor. Her name is the same as my name. She likes Judo, and she hates meat, so she can’t eat the meat. She is from Italy, and 27 years old.

194 words

No comments:

Post a Comment