Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Essay 1-01a: Who Am I

Hello. My name is Kumi M. I'm 19 years old. I live in Kumamoto, Japan. I'm a student of KGU. I study English at university. I joined the club "Youth Hostel" club in the university. We go for a trip and stay at the youth hostel on vacation.
It takes about one hour and a half to go to university by train and bus everyday. The university is in the city, but there are a lot of fields around my house, and it's very rural. My town is famous for hot springs, and there is a footbathing place, too. There are many other good places also. What kind of place is the place where you live in? And what is your town famous for?
I have six people in my family. I have my grandfather, grandmother, father, mother, and one older sister. We all get along very well. How many people in your family?
I like to listen to music and watch movies. I also like cooking and making desserts. What kind of food do you like? Another thing I like is to hang out with my friends. We go shopping and go for a drive when I go out. I usually do it when stay at my house or on holidays. What do you like to do? And what do you do it stay at your home or holidays?
I'm interested in foreign country since I was a child, so I'm glad that I'm going to go to there. I want it to be summer vacation soon. I'm looking forward to going there and to seeing you.

268 words

4 comments:

  1. what's kind of music and movie do you like?
    Where are you going to go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kumi! How many times do you go to the hot spring in a month?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kumi!
    How old are your grandfather?
    My grandfather is about 70 years old.
    He is full of energy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Kumi. What kind of desserts can you make? I want to eat it you make. Please make it for me ♥

    ReplyDelete