Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I have to do my best!!

There is a test of speaking today. I was very nervous. This years subjects are more difficult than last year, but we chose subject was Cars/Driving/Transport this time, so I was able to talk than I thought. Next was talk about vacation package. I told that I want to go to London tour, but I didn’t talk well about reasons why I think it is best. I want to speak well more English. Today's classes were only reading and speaking test, so it was finish early.
The audit of club will be conducted tomorrow, so my seniors and I did preparation for tomorrow. The calculation of audit is very difficult.
My friends, freshmen and we went to my friend’s home after school. We had okonomiyaki party so that we get along with freshmen. We made okonomiyaki while talking, and played card game. I had a good time at the party. I was happy that I get along with freshmen.
I have to get up early tomorrow, because I have classes from the first period, and then there is the audit. I have to it. I try my best!!

855 words

No comments:

Post a Comment