Thursday, April 23, 2009

Foot hot spring

I hung out with my club member after school today. I have class until the third period, but I killed time till then in a library because it was a plan from six o'clock p.m.

My senior's, senior who graduated, freshmen and I went to eat for sushi. It was delicious, so I ate with them. We went to foot hot springs in Tamana, and we drove to thereby my senior's car. I told about school, club and various things with freshmen while driving.

The foot hot spring is hot spring soaking in hot water only with foot. I was comfortable, so warm I soaked in hot water. We enjoyed in there, and we were breakup there and came back.

I was glad that I hung out with my senior’s, senior who graduated and freshmen, and got along with freshmen. I had a good time today. I want to hang out with them again!!

1738 words

No comments:

Post a Comment