Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Try

I thought that became warm, but it was noon wind was strong and was cold today.
I got up early this morning, and I wasn’t late for the first period. The third period was a class of the overseas course. I want to go to America soon. However I think that the overseas course is very hard, because there are a lot of reports. I don’t have confidence to write about 1000 words in English. I have never been to foreign country, so I have a dream of going to foreign country before. Therefore I’m looking forward to going there.
The audit of club was conducted today’s after school. We wrote it in the account book by mistake, so an audit will be conduct again the day after tomorrow I have to try again.
I felt that I look busy for this one year since I became a second-year student. There are many reports. However I want to become good at English in this one year. I try to study English more.

1027 words

No comments:

Post a Comment