Monday, September 7, 2009

Takoyaki Party and Drive

September 4

I saw friends of English course for the first time became summer vacation that day. I hold Takoyaki party with Hanako, Yumi, Chihiro and Maki at Maki’s home.

Hanako and I prepared for the city parade at the school, so we were late for Takoyaki party. We arrived Maki’s home when Takoyaki was made. It was very delicious! However, I was surprised that they put chocolate instead of octopus into it. But surprisingly it was nice! So we made Takoyaki and Chocoyaki again and again as we talked about a lot of things.

I was glad that I saw and talked with them, I could eat nice foods. I had good time!


September 5

I hung out with my friend. She bought new car, so we went for drive by her car. Her new car is Move conte of Daihatsu. The inside of this car is widely and cute car!

My friend came to pick me up at the Tamana station. We went to Ariake plaza in Arao. We ate supper there. After that, we went to amusement arcade, we played UFO catcher and we got matching Care Bare and stuffed animal. We display the stuffed animal and Care Bare to each other's cars. Afterward we went to eat parfait, and we came back.

I enjoyed that I went for a drive with her. Next time, I want to go to Aso with her by my car.
239 words

No comments:

Post a Comment