Sunday, July 12, 2009

BR 1-12: “The Gingerbread Man”


I chose the book of “The Gingerbread Man”. This story is about the gingerbread man run away from everyone.

The gingerbread man was made by the old woman. She heard a little voice from the oven, and she opened the oven door. And the gingerbread man jumped out. The old man and the old woman ran after a gingerbread man, but he ran very faster. He went on running. Soon he saw a cow. The cow said ‘Come here! I want to eat you.’ But the gingerbread man didn’t stop, so the cow ran after a gingerbread man. Soon he saw a horse. The horse said a thing same as the cow, too, and the horse ran after a gingerbread man.

The gingerbread man ran and ran. Just then he saw a fox, but the gingerbread man ran away. The fox said ‘I don’t want to eat you. I want to talk t you.’ Then the gingerbread man saw a river. The fox said ‘I can help you.’ And the gingerbread man and the fox crossed the river together, but the gingerbread man was eaten by a fox afterward.

This book’s picture was very cute. And I had enjoyable while I read this book.
204 words

No comments:

Post a Comment