Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Essay 1-02b: Not my university life

I usually commute to university by the train and the bus everyday. I have a driver’s license, but I don’t commute by the car. I think that there are good points and bad points about commute to university by the car. Therefore I will write about commute to university by the car.

First of all, the car is very convenient, because you don’t need to care the time. If you commute to university by the train, the bus and so on, you have to need care the time and you have to adapt the time to act. If you commute by the car, you don’t need care the time, so you can act freely. When you like it, you can go to the various places. These is very good point.

However, there is bad point about commute to university by the car, because the car costs money. It costs gasoline charges first. Besides, there aren’t parking area in Kumamoto Gakuen University, so it costs the rate of the parking area, too. And sometimes when the car can’t park in the parking area. These are bad point about commute to university by the car.

There are these points about commute to university by the car, but there are many students commute by the car in Kumamoto Gakuen University. They think that such a thing, but there are many students think that the car is very convenient. Therefore, many students commute to university by the car.

I also think that the car is very convenient. I want to commute to university by the car everyday, but I don’t have much money, so I can’t commute by the car everyday. It is convenient for students to commute by the car. However, if we commute to university by the car, we have to think that these good points and bad points.

307 words

No comments:

Post a Comment