Wednesday, July 8, 2009

6 and 7



June 6

My friends and I made Temakizusi party in my friend’s home that day before yesterday. We went to shopping for party’s preparation after school, and bought various ingredients. We came back to my friend’s home, and we prepared. Temakizusi was very delicious, so we ate too much. My senior came afterward, and we played card game, we talked about many various things. I had a good time that day!

June 7

I went to eat for dinner with my senior and my friends of my club members after school.
We talked with my senior a long time no see, because she studied abroad in China, and she came back to Japan recently. So we talked about many things.

Other my senior and my friend came afterward. We went to amusement arcade, we played the game and we got straps share of numbers, and we took print club stickers.
We went to restaurant again afterward, and we talked much.

I was glad that I could see and talk my seniors. But she will go to china in August again. It is sad for me. However, I want to hang out with my seniors again. My seniors and my friends of my club are very kind and pretty. They are important club of friends for me. I love them.

219 words

1 comment:

  1. Hi,kumi
    I think you have a very good time on that day^^ By the way, today's my dinner is Temakizushi^^!!

    ReplyDelete