Monday, July 6, 2009

BR 1-10: "The Princess and the Pea"

I read the book "The Princess and the Pea". This story is about the prince find a real princess.

The prince wanted to real princess, so he looked for a real princess, and he met many princesses. One stormy day, a princess came in the castle. The queen knew how to find out real princess. It was that put a tiny pea under twenty mattresses. And the princess went to bed. The next morning, the queen and the king, the prince asked the princess whether she was able to sleep well. “I didn’t sleep because there was a big lump in my bed.” Said the princess. Everyone thought that she is a real princess, because a real princess could feel a pea under twenty mattresses. And the prince married the princess.

I thought that I read this book, a real princess have to be delicate so that it was felt a pea.


152 words

No comments:

Post a Comment