Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Aso

I went for a drive to Aso with my mother and my sister yesterday. We went to Koube takoyaki and, we ate takoyaki at first. There is this shop in Nishihara village. Takoyaki of this shop is very nice. I went there last month with my friends. I like this takoyaki!

After that, we went to Yamada stock farm. The ice-cream cone is very delicious in there, so there were a lot of people, and there was a line. I ate a milk gelato. It was so delicious! I like the ice-cream cone in there.

We went for drive again, a lot of cosmoses were in bloom then. We got out of car, and we went to cosmos garden. The cosmos were very beautiful, and I took some pictures.

I enjoyed that day, because I could eat delicious foods and I looked beautiful cosmoses. I want to go for a drive to Aso with my family. Aso is very good place!


161 words

No comments:

Post a Comment