Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Caramel Muffin

I love sweets, so sometimes I make sweets. I made milk sherbet the other day.

I had nothing to do today, so I made the caramel muffin. However, there wasn’t flour in my home, so I went to buy it to the supermarket near my house. And I came back, and I made it.
I made caramel cream first, and I put ingredient in a bowl, I mixed it, it into molds, and I baked it with a topping as it. The caramel muffin was made in about one hour and a half.


This caramel muffin was outside tastes very crispy and inside soft. It was very delicious. I think that I make it again, but I want to make the cookie next time. I hope that I become well make sweets more, and I want to become good at cooking.

141 words

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kumi
    I like cooking,but recently I don't cook because I live in my parents home. When I live in by myself, I sometimes cook like sweets^^ I wanted to cook again...!

    Maiko

    ReplyDelete