Saturday, September 12, 2009

Preparation for The City Parade

I go to school almost every day recently, because it is for preparation for the city parade. The city parade is a parade to advertise Takuma festival. Many clubs make costume and portable shrine by themselves, and they parade wear costume and carry portable shrine in the city every year.

My club made the gorilla which portable shrine last year. The gorilla was powerful and awesome! The costume is so cool too. Therefore the costume couldn’t get a prize, but the portable shrine was able to take a prize.

I make costume this year. The costume wasn’t able to get a prize last year, so I want to take a prize of the costume this year. Therefore I hope that we can make cool the costume and the portable shrine. I’m looking forward to complete the costume and the portable shrine.

141 words

No comments:

Post a Comment