Wednesday, November 11, 2009

BR 2-04: GOVERNMENT IN Australia

I decided to read the book GOVERNMENT IN Australia, because I’m going to go to Australia in next spring vacation. So I thought that I should know about Australia.

I read this book, and I could learn about Australia. This book divide into five chapters, and it was written about education, life and especially Australian government.

I know for the first time that Australia’s federal government was formed in Melbourne in 1901. Also, Australia’s federal system of government has three levels. The first level is federal parliament. It makes decisions for the whole of Australia, the second level is territory parliament, and the third level is local government. It divided into three levels in Australia, and the government makes decision about country, territory and local.

It is difficult for me to understand English of this book. However I could know about Australia’s federal government. I want to know more about Australia.

151 words

Brasch, N. (2007). GOVERNMENT IN Australia. Melbourne: THOMSON NELSON.

No comments:

Post a Comment