Saturday, November 14, 2009

Takuma Festival

Takuma festival was held on October 30, 31 and November 1. I was very busy, but I enjoyed these three days.

My club “Youth Hostel” sold the fried bread ice, it is so delicious, and it is very popular. The many customers were came our shop, so there was a long line. Therefore I was busy, but the fried bread ices owe sold about three thousand seven hundred to it. I could sell a lot of it, so I was glad.

Kouyasai was held on the third day. The third years retire from active service in Kouyasai, so I took a lot of picture with the third years. And the portable shrine and the costume of the city parade, the display and the bazaar prize of results were made public in there. My club was awarded fighting spirit prizes by the costume and display. We were very pleased. The portable shrine and the bazaar couldn’t award prizes, but we were glad that we were awarded two prizes. I moved in Kouyasai.

After that, end the Takuma festival with a drinking party, and the ceremony of retirement took place for third years there. The many graduates and a lot of seniors came for the ceremony of retirement. We gave bouquets and memorials for third years. I was glad that they were pleased, but I was very lonely so that the third years retired club.

I really appreciated the third years for about two years. They hung out many times since I was a freshman, and they were consulted about various things. I have a lot of memories with the third years. They are cheerful and kind. I love them!!

I was busy, but very enjoyed Takuma festival, and I was able to do a lot of memories. The three days rolled on quickly. And I was really sad, because the third years retired club. I think that I love them afresh!! So we sophomore wanted to become people like them.


329 words

No comments:

Post a Comment