Monday, November 30, 2009

Essay 2-03a: My Language Learning Story

I think that it is important for us to learn language, because it is necessary for our communication. We learn English as second language for six years in Japan. Therefore, the English is an immediate thing for us. Also, I came the university, and I’m a Britain and American English major, so it is a more and more immediate thing for me. I'm going to write about I learn English through the past, the present and the future.

I have been interested in English and foreign country since I was a child. First of all, I have begun to be interested in English and foreign country since I began to watch a foreign video drama. I especially liked and I watched video dramas are “Fullhouse” and “Sabrina, the Teenage Witch” when I was elementary school student. I was looking forward to watching these video dramas every week then, and I began to thought that I want to I can understand and speak English. It is the signal for I was interested in English.

I started study English when I was a junior high school student. I like English class, and I enjoyed I had the class teach from assistant language teacher. Also, I began to often listen western music as that time. However I became a high school student, it was difficult for me to understand English therefore I didn’t study English too much better than before. But I though that I like English while I listen western music and watched foreign movie and so on, so I thought that I should study, and I took Society for Testing English Proficiency. When I entered the university, I felt English classes are difficult again, because there are a lot of various classes about the English. But I want to more study it.

Now, I’m studying various classes about the English. For example, English history, Britain and American culture, Britain and American literature and the like. Then, I took TOEIC many times to give an English skill, and I will take it in December. In addition, I take teaching course, so I teach English in teaching course. I realize that teaching English is very difficult that difference take English class. Therefore, I think that I want to increase more knowledge about English, foreign country and so on. Moreover, I increased the opportunity expose to English since I was a sophomore better than I was a freshman. For example, write the blog in English, write the paper in English. However I think that I should more to give an English skill.

Above all, I want to I can understand and speak English very well. And I hope I visit various places in foreign country, and I want to come in contact with local people in future. I’m interested in English teacher my future job, but I don't decide I want to do the job yet clearly. However, I want to do the job to use English. I have a lot of I want to do in future. I want to continue learning English for that reason.

I think that English are used more in future better than now all over the world. So it is important for us to we can use English. I want to do things in future come out while I write this essay through the past, the present and the future. However I realized that I lack the knowledge about word, grammar and so on. Therefore I want to give an English skill from now on.

587 words

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Kumi! I like English history class the best. Which English class do you like the best?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kumi(^^)
    What did you learn when you were a high school student?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you comments!!

    Yuria
    I like introduction to English the best, because I can learn about English history, language and so on.

    Shiori
    I want to make a high score on the TOEIC, and I want to get a English teacher's license.

    Rie
    My English tescher made to listen western music,and taught me foreign countries and various things.

    ReplyDelete