Friday, November 27, 2009

Teaching Course

It was very hard for me yesterday, because I have from the first period to the fifth period at Thursday. Also, I have teaching course from the third period to the fifth period running.

First, I had to speech for five minutes. The theme is education problem. I think that the truancy is serious problem with Japanese education, so I spoke about the truancy. I couldn’t speak well, because I was very nervous, and I had not much opportunity to practice of speech. However the speech for five minutes through I learned the importance of announcement my opinion.

I had to make in English class at the fourth period. We use the textbook of the eighth grader in this class and we play the part of teacher and the part of student by turns and teach it. It was the turn that I made the part of teacher for the first time yesterday. Therefore I prepared for the class from how many days before. However I couldn’t make my class, because I was very nervous and for the first time. I thought that it was hard to teach it, because the preparations for class need to take time. I want to make the next class better than before.

I submitted the paper about the compulsory education at the fifth period. We made groups and discussed about compulsory education. I heard the various opinions of a lot of people, and it was studied very much.

It is very hard for me to teaching course. I can learn various things such as the work of the teacher, problems about the education, and it became study for me.

275 words

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kumi

    Hello.Good job!
    I respect you so much. I'm a graduate school student, so I have to study more...

    Maiko

    ReplyDelete