Monday, November 23, 2009

Last Activity

Our club took place last activity with the third years in November 21 and 22. We went to Oita, and we stayed in a camp in Kuju.

We gathered in the school, and we went there by car. I drove for the first time when club’s activity, so I was nervous a little, but my juniors ride on my car. Therefore it was very far to Kuju, but I enjoyed with them during driving.


We arrived at the evening. I got exercise with my friends, and we had a nabe party. Shortly after that, the number one questionnaire took place. It is a questionnaire to decide the number one variety rankings. For example, it is the ranking such as funny person. These rankings were very amusing to us! The tomikuji was taken afterwards. It was preparation goods for freshman and sophomore by junior. I have come up for president’s goods before. I came up vice president’s goods this time too! I got a mug, a glove and a wallet, so I was happy. After that, we enjoyed that time with them. Next day, we left in the morning. We stopped by eat ice cream cone and bagel on our way home.


The third years retired club, so I was very sad. But it was good for the last activity to have good memories with them. I had a good time with my club members.


234 words

No comments:

Post a Comment