Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Relatives

My family and my relatives gathered at my home today. My uncles, aunts, cousins, their couple and their children and so on gathered, so there were twenty in my home.

The girl of this picture is a daughter of my cousin. Her name is Sakura and 3 years old. She is very friendly and cute. She always had a smile on her face.

My family and my relatives are gets along very well. We always gathered in the New Years holidays and summer holidays at my home. We were talking, eating and drinking all the time. I’m looking forward to seeing my relatives every year. The large numbers gathered this year, so my family was busy for preparation, but we had good time.

The coming of age ceremony is going to take place tomorrow. So I will wear the long sleeved kimono, and it is held a class reunion of junior high school at night. It’s been almost five years since we graduated. Time really flies. I wonder how everyone looks, what they are doing? I hardly wait!!

178 words

No comments:

Post a Comment