Monday, January 11, 2010

Road Relay

January 9

It was Saturday, but I got up early and I went to the school, because I had a meeting of my club from morning. I became accountant in my club, and we talked various things.

After that, the long distance relay road race from afternoon in the school. Our club members participated it for the first time, so I went to boost. There were the runner who ran seriously, or the runner who ran while doing a performance in this road relay, so it was funny. Our club was not able to win the championship, but I enjoyed just boosted them.

January 10

I went to the crea to shopping with my sister yesterday. I went there for first time in a long time. These shops were having a sale, so it became low priced. We made the rounds a lot of shops. I bought some clothes. I didn’t buy the clothes recently, so I was glad.

I drove return road and I went for a drive and came back home.

173 words

No comments:

Post a Comment