Saturday, January 9, 2010

BR 2-11: AMERICAN LIFE

I have longed for America since I was a child. I have interested in America, foreign countries and English when I often watched American video dramas. I found this book “American Life”, and I do want to read this book. It was written in this book on America, country, life style, problems, sports, movies, music, TV and so on. This book appeared about a lot of I have interesting things.

I was interested in American life at first. I knew about there are marry people are 60 %, have a dog or a cat people are 56 %. And I can understand situation of their shopping, food, houses work.

Baseball, American football, basketball and hockey are very popular with American. And it was written about these history, teams and player. Also, a lot of famous people as Jack Nicholson like basketball.

I was interested in movies the best. I surprised about American movie makers make about 570 movies each year. I liked American movies, so I thought that want to more watch these movies. And “Titanic”, “Star Wars”, “E.T.” and “Jurassic Park” made the most money in America. Also, Jim Carey, Tom Cruise, Julia Roberts, Leonardo DiCaprio, Will Smith and Mel Gibson get $20,000,000 or more money for one movie.

I read this book, and I surprised various things. However I enjoyed while I read American Life. I became I want to more go to America.



236 words



Hopkins, A. (2001). American Life. England: Pearson Education Limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment