Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Essay 2-01a: My Favorite Places

My favorite places are my home, school, local and nature. I can compose and enjoy in these places. These places are important for me. So I will write about my favorite places.

First of all, I can compose in my home the best. My room gets a lot of sunshine, and I often spend listening to music and watching movie in my cozy room. I like the kitchen too. My hobbies are cooking and making sweets, so my favorite place is kitchen. My family is usually collect at living room. We eat a meal and watch the TV at there. However I can’t eat a meal with my family, because I’m busy recently. Nevertheless we collect at living room, so it is important for my family to there. There is my grandfather’s home next to my home. There is a kotatsu built into the floor. It is snug and comfortable. Also, my family and my relatives gather in their home always gathered in the New Years holidays and summer holidays at his home. So it is important for my family and my relatives to there too.

Next, I like Kumamoto Gakuen University. I take about one hour and half from my home to school by train, so it’s very far. However there are many good places for me. The library is quiet, so I can compose and concentrate. I often use the library when I have nothing to do. I like the clubroom. I join the youth hostel club. I love my friends, my seniors and my juniors, and there are a lot of pictures and many memories with them. I like the student union too. This place is very convenient. Also, there are always friends. I eat lunch every day there. There are these places in the university, so I can enjoy campus life.

My hometown is Tamana. There are a lot of natures and good places for me. There are a lot of fields around my house, and it’s very rural. However I can calm the rural area than the city. And there are foot hot springs and the beach. I often go to there with friends, and we talk about various things and we shot off fireworks these places. My friends and I enjoy these places, and precious places.

I have some my favorite places. These places are calm, enjoy and happy for me. My home is cozy and comfortable place for me. I enjoy the university, so good place for me. I can calm in my hometown, and happy places. These places calm and enjoy me in a different meaning. Therefore any places are necessary for me.

441 words

No comments:

Post a Comment