Monday, January 4, 2010

Coming of Age Ceremony

It was the Coming of Age ceremony yesterday. I saw some my friends for the first time since we graduated in junior high school. I was grad I saw them, and I enjoyed yesterday!!

I got up early yesterday in the morning, and I went to beauty salon. I had my hair set and I was clothed long sleeved kimono for the Coming of Age ceremony. I was grad I can clothe long sleeved kimono. After that, I went to see my grandfather, my grandmother and my relatives.

I rendezvoused with my friends at the city hall at noon. We came in the city hall, and we saw a lot of good old friends and junior high school teachers. However there were changed friends since I last met, so I didn’t know someone at first. But I could know while I talked with them, and we talked and we took many pictures. I could see a lot of my friends after finished ceremony.

It was held a class reunion of junior high school from evening. The most of the graduate gathered in the class reunion. At first, we watched DVD of our junior high school graduation ceremony. I watched it and it brings me back old memories. I had good old talk with my friends, and I took a lot of pictures with them. There were students and member of societies, and I thought that how fast the time passes while I talked them. And I said some greetings to my teachers. I really appreciated my teachers when I was a junior high school student. I was grad I could a lot of talk. I really appreciate for them. After that, we sang the school song while we watched DVD again. I felt we are all good friends and teachers each other in our school.

I had good time yesterday. I was glad I saw my friends and my teachers for the first time in a long time. There were changed friends and didn’t changed friends on earth. I felt the five years roll on quickly. It brings me back old memories, and I refreshed myself thought I saw my friends. I want to gather with them again. I enjoyed yesterday!!
371 words

No comments:

Post a Comment