Thursday, January 14, 2010

Speaking Announcement

Hello, everyone! Our members are Shinichiro, Taka and Kumi. We will talk about food and restaurants. We asked many questions to one hundred thirty KGU students, and we surveyed about it.

We asked age, sex blood type and department for personal questions. The results are as follows.

We asked them Yes/No questions, and we knew about they satisfied with present the school’s eating places.

First, we asked students whether you are satisfied with present students dining hall. 88(eighty eight) students answered “No”. Almost of all students are not satisfied about with present students dining hall. There are a lot of menus there, but they are not satisfied about it.

Next question is needs more eating place. This question is Almost of all students think need more eating places. I think so, because everywhere become full in lunch time. And it is convenient for us to there are many eating places.

We took next question for example. Do you need a café? Almost of all students said “Yes”. I suppose many students use the café, if there is a café. I want to café for example, star backs, doutor coffee and the like.

Next question is needs seats in a smoking section. 68 students answered “Yes”. But I don’t think so. Because of there are smoking lounges in the university now. And it is trouble for nonsmokers to smoke at the table. So I think it doesn’t needs seats in a smoking section.

We wanted to know students need the convenience stores besides Lawson. Have you ever seen a long line of Lawson in lunch time? It became a long line. About half of the students think need it. I think that it is convenient if there is a convenience store besides Lawson.

We asked about do you want to open on Sunday. Half of the students answered “Yes”. I want to open on holiday too. Sometimes I use the university on holyday. So I think it is convenient for me to open the eating places.

335 words

No comments:

Post a Comment