Tuesday, December 29, 2009

BR 2-10: Pinocchio

I have watched Pinocchio movie of Disney before, but I read this book, this book differs from I knew story. Therefore, this book is very interesting to me.

There were some different points in a movie and the book. First, When Geppeto runs after Pinocchio. Then, Gepetto was mistaken by the police, and he was arrested. Also, Pinocchio and cricket got along very well in the movie, but Pinocchio hit cricket with a hummer. I shocked such scene. And, Gepetto and Mr. Cherry were wearing a wig. It was surprised, but very funny. Besides, there were the points it were different, but I was able to enjoy because book and movie were different story each other.

However I thought that Gepetto was very kind, because he treat Pinocchio like his son. And he sold his only coat to buy Pinocchio a school book and some clothes. Because Pinocchio disappeared, Gepetto ran after him all the time. I read such scene, I though that Gepetto really loved Pinocchio.

I was surprised that I read this book, because this book different from I knew story and movie. It happened various adventures this book. However Pinocchio became a real boy at the last. Therefore I excited as I read this book.

208 words

Collodi, C. (2004). Pinocchio. London: Usborne Publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment