Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"Up"

I went to watch the movie theater with my mother and my sister yesterday. We watched the movie “Up”. I knew about the story, but I didn’t know how it was ending. However “Up” was very interesting and exciting to me.

First of all, “Partly Cloudy” of short film was very interesting. It was shown before “Up”. I didn’t know about this short film. This short film story is about a cloud and the friendship of the bird. I was moved this short film.

“Up” characters are Carl, Ellie, Russell, dog Dug, bird Kevin and so on. Carl and Ellie were the old cuple who liked adventure. And Ellie passes away, so Carl suspended from helium balloons to his house, and he went to the trip the house and all. Then, he take the various adventures.

I thought that Carl was cute grandfather, and characters are individual and cute. And Carl treasured his house, but he gave up it at the ending. I watched such scene, and I thought that it is important for us to give up treasure and take a step forward. I got courage from this movie. I was glad that I watched the movie “Up”.


199 words

No comments:

Post a Comment