Sunday, December 20, 2009

Officer Election Party

December 18

I joined the Youth Hostel club. Our club changed the generation since Takuma festival finished, so we sophomore became the top generation. And our club gave officer election party that day.

I was assistant account before, so I became accountant. Accountant and public relation had to various work, so we prepared and talked since before. We went shopping at the market the day before. Accountant had to do information desk, so my friend, my juniors and I did information desk. But a lot of people came there, so we were very busy there. However we could it going smoothly.

After that, we greeted other club. There are a lot of friends so I enjoyed it. And I talked my friends, my seniors and my juniors, so I was happy. The only first party took place in this time, so I couldn’t talk my friends, my seniors and my juniors than other party. But I was glad that I saw a lot of people. And I put up at my friend home, and we talked about our club, friends and so on all the time.

It was big event of our club for the first time, so we were nervous and we made a little mistake. However this party could go smoothly, so it finished evenly, and it was good. Also I think that it is important for us to prepare, talk again and again, and I hope that next party is going smoothly too.

246 words

No comments:

Post a Comment