Friday, December 11, 2009

Party

December 5

I took the TOEIC at the university in the morning. I was busy that week, so I couldn’t study about TOEIC too much. I took the test after an interval of half a year. Therefore I felt difficult this test, and I regretted that I couldn’t study too much. I think that I should study more next time. I want to get a high score at TOEIC sometime.

I had a meeting of my club from afternoon. We talked about a new president. After finished, my friends, seniors, juniors and I went shopping for the party.

They came in my home, and we gave the fried bread ice party. First, the bazaar members had a nabe party. We ate a curry nabe, and it was delicious. After that, we played cards game, and the pair which lost at cards went to buy for coca cola at near vending machine. They their intention was to buy two coca cola, and they put the button then six Coca Cola came out of a vending machine. We were surprised very much. We played cards again, and we talked a lot of various things from then on.

Many friends and seniors came over at my home since became nearly at midnight. My senior, friend and I fried the fried bread ice for them, and we ate a lot of it. And we ate, drank and talked until morning.

It was happy and full for me to that day. I want to give the party with them again.

255 words

No comments:

Post a Comment