Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Letter from Five Years Ago

My sister brought the letter to me yesterday in the morning. I was very surprised, because that letter was from myself of five years ago. Then, I remembered I wrote for myself of 20 years old when I was a junior high school student and it is before few days when I graduate.

Then event and thought were written in the letter, so I read this letter and it brought me back old memories. It was funny, because I wrote about impudent things. However I have liked English since in those days so I wrote I’m glad that if myself of 20 years old to do about English. And I was glad because I study English in the university and it was realized. I read this letter, and I thought that I should more study about English, and I want to more well English.

I wasn’t able to imagine myself of 20 years old and I thought that after five years is still a long way off when I wrote the letter. However actually five years rolled on quickly. And I thought that 20 years old is an adult when I was a child, but I became 20 years old, I feel it isn’t adult all that. However I do that I want to do it and I want to lead a full life in the future.

The coming of age ceremony is going to take place on January 3 in Tamana. And it is held a class reunion of junior high school in same day, so I can see a lot of friends when I was junior high school student. Therefore I’m looking forward to seeing them.

278 words

No comments:

Post a Comment