Monday, December 21, 2009

Essay 2-03b: My English Learning Story

I think that it is important for us to learn languages, because it is necessary for communication. We learn English as second language about six years in Japan. Therefore, the English is an immediate thing for us. Also, I came the university, and I’m a British and American English major, so it is a much more immediate thing for me. I'm going to write about how I have learned English through in the past, the present and the future.

I have been interested in English and foreign countries since I was a child. First of all, I have begun to be interested in English and foreign countries since I began to watch video drama from overseas. I especially liked and I watched video dramas are “Fullhouse” and “Sabrina, the Teenage Witch” when I was elementary school student. I looked forward to watching these video dramas every week then, and I began to I thought that I want to that I can understand and speak English. It is the sign for I was interested in English. Also, I was interested in foreign lives, so I became I want to go to overseas.

I started studying English when I was a junior high school student. I liked English class, and I enjoyed I have the classes with assistant language teacher. I learned American culture and various things from her. I began to listen western music as that time, so I was much more interested in foreign countries.

However I became a high school student, it was difficult for me to understand English. So I didn’t study English as much as in junior high school. But I began to like English again while I listen western music and watched foreign movie and so on, so I thought I should study English, and I wanted to I can understand English very well. Then, I took Society for Testing English Proficiencies. I took third level and semi-second level.

When I entered the university, I felt English classes are difficult again, because there are a lot of various classes about the English. At first, I have never written essay in English before, so it was difficult for me to write sentence in English. But I want to more study it, and I could write essay in English than before.

Now, I’m taking various classes about the English. For example, I study English language history, Britain and American culture and Britain and American literature. Then, I took TOEIC many times to level up an English skill. I will take it again in December. In addition, I taking teaching course, so I teach English in the teaching course. I realize that teaching English is very difficult. I have to ponder about how I teach English for students, so these are difference take English class. Therefore, I think that I want to increase more knowledge about English, culture and so on. Moreover, I increased the opportunity expose to English since I was a sophomore better than I was a freshman. For example, write the blog in English, paper in English. However I think that I should do more to level up English skill.

Above all, in the future I want to I can understand and speak English very well. I hope to visit various places around the world, and to come in contact with local people. I’m some interested in becoming English teacher, but I don't decide for I want to do the job yet for sure whether I’m up for it. I want to job in which I have to use English. I have a lot of I want to do in future. Predict I want to continue studying English for that reason.

I think that English is used in the future better than now all over the world. So it is important for us to we can use English. I want to do things in future come out while I write this essay through the past, the present and the future. However I realized that I lack the knowledge about word, grammar and so on. Therefore I want to give an English skill from now on.

689 words

No comments:

Post a Comment