Saturday, June 27, 2009

23rd and 24th

June 23rd

I join the club. My club’s name is Youth Hostel. My club was divided club member into 8 groups, about 8 or 9 people in each. I join 6 group. It was combination group activity day of 1 and 6 goups that day.

I had period 5 period classes that day. We gathered in student union after school. There are 7 people in 6 group and 5 people in 1 group. We went to we can eat as mush as our like the restaurant. We ate a lot of broiled meat, sushi and desserts. We talked about many things, and I became get along with my seniors and juniors. We finished ate, we went to wonder land for take print club stickers everyone. We took print club stickers and did UFO catcher. We were going to go for a drive from the Kumamoto city to Yatsushiro. However, it rained heavily, so we didn’t go there, because we though that we can’t see night view. Therefore we dissolved there. My senior, friends and I went to foot hot spring in Tamana afterward. We talked about that day and we do group activity again.

I was unlucky that we couldn’t to go for a drive and couldn’t see night view. However, I was grad that I became get along with my seniors and juniors. I enjoyed that day. I want to do group activity again.

June 24th

I had period 3 period classes that day. I finished school earlier than usual, so I went to go for a drive with my friends after school. We went to Aso. We went to eat bagel. There is bagel house in Aso is very delicious. There are a lot of menu of bagel that house. I chose gratin croquette. It was so delicious. I want to go to that bagel house again, and I want to try to different menu.

We were going to go to Daikanbou afterward, but we went different way, so we didn’t understand the way to there, and we gave up that to go to Daikanbou. We talked that to go to again there absolutely. And we came back home.

I regretted that we didn’t go to Daikanbou, but I enjoyed that I went to go for a drive with my friends. I want to go for a drive with them again, and I want to go to there next time!

402 words

No comments:

Post a Comment