Friday, June 5, 2009

Sad

I bought the new digital camera the other day, because I fell for president’s goods of cash. I made use of it, and I bought the new digital camera. I’m so happy. I use this, and I will take a lot of pictures.

It happened shock for me today. It is that the overseas class was canceled, so we can’t go to America. I’m very incredible and sad.

I knew that there is course of that overseas class in Kumamoto Gakuen University when I was a high school student. Therefore I thought that to go for the absolutely overseas training when if I went to Kumamoto Gakuen University. I have never been to foreign country either, so I was very looked forward to going to America. Accordingly I’m so sad that I can’t go to America.

There is problem of influenza, but there is the person who looked forward to like that. Therefore the person who wants to go should let go to America.

I can’t believe yet that it, and I can’t give it up. I want to go to America!!!!!

182 words (4666words)

No comments:

Post a Comment