Thursday, June 4, 2009

Foreign countries

I want to go to foreign countries. I have never been to foreign countries yet. I'm interested in foreign countries since I was a child. I watched American TV, and I listened foreign music when I was a child. Therefore I was interested foreign countries.I have a dream that I travel many places of foreign countries. I especially want to go to America, Canada, England, France, and Africa.I take overseas course class, so I will go to America in this summer. I'm looking forward to going to America.


90 words (4312 words)

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Foreign countries may give you good influence, so overseas class is very nice.
    I think your sentences have a lot of repetition, for example, "foreign countries". If you use a pronoun more, the one will be more good one.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete