Thursday, June 4, 2009

BR 1-05: "Happy Birthday, THOMAS!"

I read “Happy Birthday, THOMAS!”. This book’s story is about Thomas’ birthday.

Thomas and his friends work hard every day, but Thomas didn’t want to work that day, because it was Thomas’ birthday. He wants a party, presents, and so on. However, Sir Topham Hatt said, “Everybody is busy, so you must work today.” Therefore Thomas worked hard, but no one says, “Happy birthday.”, and presents. At the end of the day Thomas headed home. He though that it wasn’t busy for me today.

Thomas arrived at home. Sir Topham Hatt opened the door to the shed then, and lights went on. There were all Thomas’s friends. They said “Surprise!” “We were busy,” said his friend. That mean was making a party for him. It was a wonderful party, and there were presents, and so on. Thomas was very pleased.

I surprised that there are Thomas’s book in library. The Thomas’s story brought me back old memories. His friends surprised for him, and he was pleased. I was pleased, too that I read the scene.

175 words (4487 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment