Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The anniversary of the foundation

It was holiday last Friday, because that day is the anniversary of the foundation at Kumamoto Gakuen University. So I had a barbecue with my club member in riverbank at shirakawa under the kokai bridge that day. My seniors and I prepared from the day before. For example, cut vegetables and so on.

My club member gathered about 50 on that day. I ate meat or vegetables a lot. , I felt it even more deliciously, because I ate with everyone. The lot was taken afterwards. It was preparation goods for freshman and sophomore by junior. I didn’t fell easily the lot, but I fell for president’s goods!! That was T-shirt and 5000 yen of cash. I fell the lot for the first time, so I was grad!!

It was finish, we cleared up, and we went for a drive afterward. We went to sea in Tamana. The evening sun was so beautiful when we arrived at there. The evening sun set then, we shot off fireworks on the beach after dark. My seniors, my friends, and I ate supper, and we came home thereafter.

I could enjoy that day!! I was grad that I fell the lot. I want to the digital camera now, so I think that I buy the digital camera. I was happy that I had a barbecue, and I could go for drive with my club member, either. I want to go for drive to somewhere else again.

243 words (3636 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment