Saturday, June 27, 2009

Speaking: My self-introduction

I introduce myself.

Hello. My name is Kumi. Please call me Kumi. I’m 19 years old. I live in Kumamoto, Japan. I’m a sophomore at Kumamoto Gakuen University. My birthday is December 13.

My family is 6 people. I have my grandfather, grandmother, father, mother and older sister. My grandfather and grandmother raise vegetables and fruits in their garden. My father is a office worker. My mother is a woman office worker. My older sister is a aesthetician. We are get along very well.

I have two pets. I have a dog and a hamster. The dog’s name is Sakura. He is shibaken of Japanese dog. The hamster’s name is Cheese. He is Djungarian Hamster. They are very cute.

I live in Kumamoto, Japan. My hometown is Tamana. Tamana takes about one hour by car from the Kumamoto city. Tamana is famous for Chinese noodle, so there are many delicious Chinese noodle restaurants. There are famous for hot springs, and there is a foot hot spring place too. There are a lot of natures in Tamana too.

My personality is my way. I think that I’m little shy, but my friends sometimes talk “You go your way”.

My hobbies are listening to music, watching movies, cooking, making desserts and driving. I got a driver’s license a 3 month ago, so I like to go for a drive with my friends recently.

I like listening to music. My favorite music are rock, pop, hip hop, R&B, and the like. My favorite singers are Avril Lavigne, Michelle Branch, Green Day, Black Eyed Pease, NE-YO, Riahnna, Alicia Keys and so on. I usually listen their songs.

I like watching movies since I was a child. I often went to cinema before, but I didn’t go to there recently. I borrowed DVD and I watched movie recently. I watched “Lilo & Stitch” last week. My favorite movies are Disney series and Ghibli series. I want to go to watch movie in cinema.

My favorite foods are desserts and Japanese foods. I like cooking and making desserts. I often cook and make desserts weekend. I’m good at cooking fried chicken and nikujaga. I’m also good at making cookies, muffin, cheesecake and the like.

I don’t like playing sports, but I like watching sports. I especially like high school baseball. I often went to watch high school baseball games when I was a high school student. I want to go to watch high school baseball games this summer again.

My university life is happy. I study a specialty of English. It is difficult for me to understand English. However, I enjoy study English, and I want to understand and to speak English, so I study English. I join the club. The club’s name is Youth Hostel. This club can travel cheep. There are a lot of people in this club, so I made many friends, seniors, juniors. Therefore My university life is so good.

I was interested in English since I was a child. I often listened to foreign music and watched foreign movies and TV drama before, so I became that I was interested in English and I want to I can speak English. I have never been to foreign country, so I want to go to foreign country, and I want to speak English with spot people.

553 words

No comments:

Post a Comment