Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hard day

I got up at 6 o’clock, and I left my home at half past 7. Because it was supplementary class from 9 o’clock, so my friends and I went to school by car. We took supplementary class from 9 o’clock to half past 9.

We took the TOEIC from 10 o’clock afterward. It was difficult, so I regretted that I didn’t more study. I hope that it is the result that is better than the last TOEIC. I took the TOEIC, and I though that I have to more study English.

We ate lunch at cafeteria after TOEIC finished. I chose a bowl of rice with a pork cutlet.
I ate it for the first time, but it was delicious. Besides, I ate at cafeteria for the first time in a long time, so I felt delicious more.

I hung out with my friend of my high school after left school. I was glad that I saw her for the first time in a long time. We talked about a lot of things. I want to see her again.

It was hard today, but it was happy for me to today.

191 words (4857 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment